This page contains a bunch of links to pages that I've found useful in the past that I prefer not to forget.
- machine learning that matters not all ML matters
- tidy data some theory on tidy data
- VendorOps tech vs. vendor
- boring technology good old boring
- teach tech together some research on teaching
- plausible Simple, privacy aware, website analytics.
- nounproject Any icons. Amazing.
- betteruptime Good uptime service.
- chip huyen
- vicki boykis
- jay allamar
- stichfix blog
- max halford
- simon willison
- john d cook
- peter norvig
- lj miranda
- bartosz ciechanowski
- julia evans
- pydata many great tech talks
- peterbloem has very nice posts on transformers and PCA
- evan miller blog series on A/B testing
- architecture notes great write-ups and illustrations